Sunday, December 28, 2008

Frontmen, man.

Ok, so, I figure, what the hell, right? We did this Inspirational Robby Pullstring Doll thing, Erica, and me, and Sam, too... And, I figure... Why not do a set of phrases for a John Doll, too? Yeah? I mean, Robby does his own.....

Ugh.

Takac does his own thing so much, I doubt he'd need Rzeznik's help with it, and if my memory serves... Rzeznik once pretty much said he makes an effort NOT to say anything when Takac comes to him with a song... So, this sort of idea is REALLY ridiculous, but... Screw it, why not?

Therefore, I (proudly?) present my list of Ten Things a Rzeznik Pullstring Doll would say to Takac, in no particular order, and with no particular purpose.

  1. Damn it, this is our dream, and it can't happen without you here! So... Yeah, you know.
  2. You know, even when no one else seems to be... I'm always listening.
  3. I *want* to come see Amungus, I really do... I promise I'll make it to the next show!
  4. I wish I could be more like you sometimes. ....All outgoing... Infectuous... Everyone loves you, you know.
  5. I am so... Proud of our studio. I always knew we'd make good parents. *pause* HEY, STOP GIGGLING, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
  6. You're right. If we could survive the guyliner phase, we CAN do anything... Though, you looked sort of handsome... Well, not handsome... You... Uhm... YOU'D STILL MAKE AN UGLY WOMAN! ...Yeah.
  7. What?! You're in shape! Round is a shape.
  8. Ok, I know this is gonna sound weird, but I was thinking that maybe, next time, we could sing together... Sound good?
  9. I'm sorry.
  10. You're the brother I never wanted, but the one I've always needed.

Well, these all sound bromance-y enough, so I think my work is done. (funny how most of these turn upon validations of worth.)

a thousand other boys could never reach you, how could I have been the one?

1 comment:

  1. Hey roomie! Just thought I'd stop by and say hello! Hope you're having a fantastic break with your fam!! Miss ya hun!

    ReplyDelete